NOTE: In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
RABACONDA – Terms of service
The term ‘Rabaconda.com’, ‘Rabaconda’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tihniku 2, Pärnu 80034, Estonia. Our company registration number is 12220132. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These general conditions apply to all offers and agreements between the buyer and Rabaconda of any kind, and the resulting commitments. Deviations can only be agreed in writing with Rabaconda. Verbal information and promises are only valid if they are confirmed in writing. Under these conditions the customer shall mean the Client or the person who enters into an agreement with Rabaconda or wants to enter, or for whom Rabaconda has a tender or a delivery made. If any provision of these terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever is not valid or applicable, the other conditions remain in force for the rest.
Product pictures have illustrative meaning. Product prices and availability can change without advance notice. Product information is regularly checked and improved. Manufacturers specifications, colours and prices are subject to change without notice, therefore all items supplied should be checked immediately upon receipt to make sure they are acceptable and any problems notified to us as per our returns policy (see below). In case of doubt please check the accuracy of the information by calling our customer service 731-983-5727. Should you encounter any problems with your order you can get in touch with us through our CONTACT page, your enquiries and problems will be resolved by our experienced staff as soon as possible.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The customers will be informed about these changes on the webpage www.rabaconda.com. These changes will be valid from the moment of being published on the webpage. In case you placed your order before the changes were applied, the conditions that were valid at the time of order are applied unless the law or conditions state otherwise.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give you access to additional information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).In addition to these conditions, the purchase from RABACONDA webstore is regulated by the legislation valid in the Republic of Estonia.
All prices and rates are in US dollars. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 300$. Shipping rates for orders below 300$ are calculated by destination address, and displayed in the shopping cart.
In order to make the payment please choose from the following options:
1) Credit card payments (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER)
2) PayPal. PayPal is a leader in security technology. They use state-of-the-art technology to help prevent fraud, and their expert staff monitors transactions 24/7, enabling you to pay safely. When you pay with PayPal, your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by us. Your financial information stays safe. Plus, you are protected 100% against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
Transport and delivery of goods
Our aim is to despatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt, subject to stock availability and security checks. We will not deliver to PO box numbers. For orders above 300$ Rabaconda determines the mode of transportation, shipping and packaging. The courier will deliver the goods to the address stated on the order.
It is possible to change the order after it has been placed provided it has not already been shipped out. Please double check that your contact information is correct to avoid misunderstandings and delay in delivery of the order. RABACONDA OÜ and the courier company are not responsible for delay in delivery and misunderstandings that are caused by incorrect contact information presented by you.
The goods will be delivered by the courier with a delivery note. We strongly suggest checking the package before you sign it and mark any possible damages to the package on the delivery note. We also kindly ask you to inform us about damaged packages by email at: email@example.com or call RABACONDA OÜ customer service: 731-983-5727.
Customers are responsible for any and all applicable customs, duties, taxes, or fees. These charges and amounts shall not be the responsibility of RABACONDA OÜ. They shall be payable by you and are entirely your responsibility, regarding both customs declarations and payments to the authorities and competent bodies of your country. You are advised to contact your local authorities for information on these matters. Taxes may vary by item, country, region and province. Please be aware that average customs clearance times vary per country.
For delivery times please see SHIPPING.
We have the right to make partial deliveries, as long as they do not cause unreasonable hardship for the customer. When partial shipments are made, additional shipping costs will apply only when prior agreement has been reached.
Retention of Title
The goods delivered remain our property until full payment has been received.
Cancellation of the order and returning the product
Rabaconda’s Money Back Guarantee
At Rabaconda, we pride ourselves on our customer service. You can return any item to us within 30 days of receipt and receive a full refund or exchange*. The money will be returned to your account within 30 days of receiving your cancellation on the condition that the goods have been returned to us. If you would like to return a product or if you have any problems, please contact us at 731-983-5727 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement and if the item is in original, undamaged condition, in its undamaged original packaging and complete. Unfortunately we cannot accept any goods if we have not been notified of a problem within 30 days. Return shipping costs will be covered by the customer. If the returned product and/or the package have been damaged by the customer, Rabaconda has the right to deduct the amount corresponding to the reduced value of the goods from the sum returned to the customer. Please note that a 10% restocking fee applies. Please also note that the original shipping charges will not be refunded. Justified complaints will go only for credit or replacement.
For all goods returned, we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery as you will be responsible for the goods until they are received by us. The returned product must include all parts that were initially in the box. If the purchase included extra, promotional products handed out during a campaign for free, you have to return these as well.
If the returned product and/or the package have been damaged not by fault of RABACONDA but by wrong usage of the goods by the customer, In such a case, RABACONDA will send you an email with a corresponding proposal. If you do not agree with the deduction, you have the right to use an independent expert for specifying the damage. The cost of the expertise will be borne by the customer.
* Conditions apply.
RABACONDA OÜ gives LIFETIME WARRANTY and takes responsibility for shortcomings and errors that appear after the delivery of the goods. The warranty does not apply if the defects fully or partially result from incorrect, careless or improper use, use for non-standard applications, external causes such as fire or water damage, or if the product has physically worn out due to normal usage. In case the product does not meet the set requirements or has other shortcomings, you have the right to request a replacement of the product or cancel the order and return the defective product. In this case, transport costs will be covered by Rabaconda.
Guarantee and returning of products that do not meet standards
RABACONDA takes responsibility for shortcomings and errors that appear after delivery of the goods. RABACONDA will not take responsibility in the following cases:
1) the product has been damaged by the customer.
2) shortcomings that have appeared due to wrong usage of the product.
3) the product has physically worn off due to normal usage.
In case the product does not meet the set requirements or has other shortcomings you have the right to demand replacement of the product or cancel the order and return the defective product. Transport is paid by RABACONDA.
Upon the return of a defective product the full sum (including transport) will be returned to your bank account latest within 30 days from receiving the notice about cancelling the offer and returning the product.
The warranty does not apply if the defects have been fully or partially caused by incorrect, careless or improper use, use for non-standard applications including racing purposes, external causes, such as fire or water damage. Shipment costs to Rabaconda in this case will be borne by the customer. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during transport to Rabaconda. This cannot be recovered from Rabaconda transport insurance. The delivery costs for an exchange or repaired product back to the customer are covered by Rabaconda.
Responsibility and Force Majeure
Rabaconda will not be responsible for costs arising from direct or indirect damages resulting from, or caused by, defects in goods and / or services.
Rabaconda will not be responsible for the late or incorrect operation of its supply or goods and / or services, except in cases of intent or gross negligence of Rabaconda
Rabaconda will not be liable for its employees and / or third parties engaged by Rabaconda, to the buyer or third party damage, for whatever reason or any cause whatsoever, except in cases of culpable intent or gross negligence of Rabaconda.
In no case, will liability extend beyond the coverage of the insurance cover taken by Rabaconda
Rabaconda will not be liable for damages of any nature whatsoever, arising or resulting from incorrect, careless or improper use, or use for other than the intended purpose of, Rabaconda products.
The customer indemnifies Rabaconda and its employees against claims by third parties as compensation for material and moral damages, directly or indirectly caused by the use of Rabaconda products.
Rabaconda liability under the agreement with the customer, will be, in all circumstances, limited to the invoiced amount of the sale.
RABACONDA OÜ and you take mutual responsibility for damage caused to the other party by violating these terms and conditions, as determined by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
RABACONDA OÜ does not take responsibility for damage caused to you or delay of the delivery if it is caused by circumstances that RABACONDA OÜ has no power to change and cannot foresee i.e. force majeure.
All personal information connected to purchases in RABACONDA webstore is considered confidential. Crypted communication channels with banks guarantee the safety of personal and banking data. RABACONDA OÜ has no access to bank information. Questions and cases not determined in these conditions will be settled according to the legislation valid in the Republic of Estonia. Disputes between you and RABACONDA OÜ on the matters related to the webstore will be settled by negotiations. In case the agreement is not reached you have the right to turn to the Customer Protection Board of Tallinn City Court. Disputes are solved according to the valid legislation in the Republic of Estonia. RABACONDA guarantee is not valid for products bought on Rabaconda webstore and then resold by legal persons.
Customer Service Contact Information
For customer service support please contact us on: email@example.com or call our customer service 731-983-5727
Returns and Correspondence Address:
Eagle Warehouse & Distribution Center, Inc.
823 East Main St.
Henderson, TN 38340