Rabaconda Customer Technical Support Representative
We’re a small team and both founders Jakob & Tonu are actively involved in everyday processes. If you are a passionate and ambitious individual who doesn’t mind wearing many hats and is interested in becoming a key part of the success story that is Rabaconda, then this role could be for you!
This role will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails to aid current and prospective customers to purchase.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, compatibility, prices, availability.
- Provide professional service level regarding all verbal and written communications with current and potential customers.
- Obtain working knowledge of Rabaconda’s products and technical capability.
- Handle warranty cases incl. sending replacement parts.
- Provide input for spare parts inventory.
- Collect and summarize warranty case data.
- Provide feedback to product development and manufacturing.
- Respond to customers’ order status inquiries.
- Manage FAQ database.
- Develop vehicle specific wheel specs database.
- Advise customers on the tire changing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical knowledge about motorcycles and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Spanish is a bonus.
- Being solutions oriented and possessing the ability to follow through on issues.
- Nurturing and caring attitude – meet or exceed customer expectations regarding service level.
- Basic capability of using support software.
- Availability to communicate via phone, email and web chat during working hours Mon-Fri.
- Maintain Rabaconda’s premium brand image.
What to expect when you join us?
- Growth possibility in a rapidly developing world’s #1 brand in its niche
- Small, but ambitious and passionate team of colleagues
- Part-time (initially around 20 hrs/week, but most likely increasing).
- Fully remote position.
- Salary starting from $20, 000 /yr (with 20 hrs/week workload)
If that sounds like something for you, send your resume and other relevant materials to email@example.com
Rabaconda is a manufacturer of portable tire tools for the powersports industry. Founded in 2012, it started with one goal in mind – to make tire changes as simple as possible for every motorcycle owner. Today, 35,000 tire changers and millions of happy tire changes later, we can proudly say that Rabaconda is the #1 portable tire changer brand in the world. Rabaconda has since become the top-drawer choice for tire-changing tools among everyday adventure, dirt, and street motorcycle riders in over 80 countries, but also the official choice for the AMA (American Motorcycling Association) Six Days of Enduro teams as well as top pilots like Cody Webb, Taylor Robert, Ryan Sipes, and countless other top riders all over the world. We are expanding with most innovative tire tools into many different segments like street motorcycles, ATV/UTVs, dirt bikes, etc.
Tõnu Kallast, co-founder of Rabaconda: "We anticipate rapid growth in the coming years, as well as the need to add professional and dedicated players to our team in order to provide our customers with even more awesome experiences. The Customer Technical Support Representative will be crucial to our success."
Jakob Saks, co-founder of Rabaconda: "The number of products offered by Rabaconda is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a dedicated individual to join our dynamic team. This role involves providing exceptional customer service by addressing technical inquiries, offering guidance on product selection and tire change advice, as well as efficiently managing warranty cases. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding support and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to be part of our cool team."